Skip to main content

Faculties - Faculty of Sciences

Created in 1911, the Faculty of Sciences is, together with the Faculty of Medicine, the oldest school of the University of Porto and one of the largest in students and scientific productivity.

One of the largest and oldest faculties of the U.Porto, FCUP is responsible for the teaching of exact and natural sciences and their applications to technology, offering a wide range of undergraduate, integrated master's, master's and doctoral courses. The teaching staff are members of research units of recognised excellence, which guarantees teaching of a high international standard.

FCUP was located for most of its existence in the Historical Building of the University. Since 2007, it has been integrated in a modern complex located in Polo III (Campo Alegre) at the University of Porto. Teaching in the area of agricultural sciences is also provided at the facilities of the Campus Agrário de Vairão, in Vila do Conde.

Choose the type of Course:

Contacts

Rua Campo Alegre, s/n
4169-007 Porto, Portugal

Tel.: (+351) 220 402 000 (+ Contactos)
Web: https://www.fc.up.pt