The University promotes ongoing reflection and knowledge sharing on the most innovative educational practices as a way to continuously improve the training it offers. The Educational Innovation and Educational Technology Unit of the University of Porto works mainly with new technologies and audio-visual resources in search of creative solutions to the most pressing issues in the field.
We provide and oversee
- educational activities and pedagogical training;
- support for lecturers using audio-visual technology and resources;
- participation in European projects in the field of educational innovation;
- training, platform and licence management at U.Porto (Moodle.UP, PANOPTO, TURNITIN);
- organisation of regular events to share educational practices;
- innovative and creative educational practices.