First Degree in Geospatial Engineering
The recently created course in Geospatial Engineering offered by FCUP provides you with a sound education in the fundamental sciences and in computer science, covering specific technological areas such as remote sensing, satellite positioning and geographic information systems (GIS).
In the specialty course units, you will also learn using the most recent georeferenced information acquisition technologies using spatial, aerial and terrestrial and marine platforms.
Graduates of Geospatial Engineering may work in the private sector, in public administration, in European institutions or in scientific research in various fields:
- Satellite positioning and navigation
- Processing and analysis of remote sensing data
- Study of coastal oceans and the deep sea
- Land registry; treatment and disclosure of information online
- Exploration and analysis of geospatial information
- Acquisition of geospatial information using terrestrial, marine and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Development and implementation of GIS applications; etc.
- Faculty of Sciences
- Type of Course
- First Degree
- 6 Semesters / 180 ECTS
- Mark of the last classified*
1ª Phase 139
2ª Phase 114.8
- Annual Tuition Fee (Full Tuition Fee)
National: 697.00€International: 3500.00€CPLP International: 2100.00€
* Information only related to the National Call for Applications