The University of Porto supports businesses in recruiting students and graduates, by defining profiles for recruitment, publishing offers and open calls (for jobs, internships and scholarships or grants), and through more direct and segmented strategies, including:
- Participating in job and career fairs;
- Business presentations at U.Porto;
- Organising student visits to companies;
- Events sponsorship;
- Participation and organisation of networking events;
- Activating U.Porto’s employer brand;
- Offering internships (extracurricular, summer, international, or job shadowing);
- Offering professional mentorship;
- Proposing topics for projects undertaken in the business environment;
- Promoting workshops/sessions on career and skills management;
- Fostering entrepreneurial activities.
Interested in recruiting or participating in vocational training/retraining? Please contact U.Porto Talent & Careers and/or the faculties’ Career Services and other University bodies.