At U.Porto, we encourage our students and graduates to become active agents in building their careers by connecting with employers.
Learn about U.Porto Talents and participate in our Career Community by:
- Participating in job and career fairs.
- Attending business presentations at U.Porto.
- Organising student visits to companies.
- Sponsoring events.
- Participating and organising networking events.
- Activating U.Porto’s employer brand.
- Offering internships (extracurricular, summer, international, or job shadowing).
- Offering professional mentorship.
- Proposing topics for projects undertaken in the business environment.
- Promoting workshops or sessions about careers, entrepreneurship and skills.
If you are interested in recruiting or participating in vocational training/retraining, please contact the Talent and Careers Centre and/or the Career Services at the University and similar bodies for a more personalised approach.