First Degree in Communication Sciences
U.Porto’s Communication Sciences course qualifies you to work as a communication professional, with a study plan founded on theoretical knowledge of communication as well as a strong practical component in modern television and radio studios and online multimedia laboratories. In the final two years of the bachelor's degree programme you can choose to specialise in one of the following: Journalism, Public Relations or Multimedia.
Journalism (written, radio, television and online) and Communication; Communication Departments (public relations, press and image offices, business communication); Multimedia Communication (creation and production of multimedia content).
- Faculty of Arts
- Taught in collaboration with
- Faculty of Fine Arts (UP)Faculty of Economics (UP)Faculty of Engineering (UP)
- Type of Course
- First Degree
- 6 Semesters / 180 ECTS
- Mark of the last classified*
1ª Phase 171.6
2ª Phase 181
- Tuition Fee (Full Tuition Fee)
Nacional: 697.00€International: 3500.00€CPLP International: 1925.00€
* Information only related to the National Call for Applications