Eduniversal | 4 Palmes of Excellence
FEP was awarded 4 Palmes of Excellence in 2022 by the Eduniversal ranking, highlighting it as a school with significant international influence. This ranking ranks the top 1 000 business schools from 154 countries worldwide.
See more information on Eduniversal's ranking
FEP integrates 10 masters in the Eduniversal Masters Ranking 2022, six of which registered an increase in position in relation to the previous edition. The Best Masters Ranking evaluates more than 22 000 masters, postgraduates and MBAs from all over the world and only selected around 5 500 programmes to integrate the final ranking that comprises more than 1 800 schools and universities from 154 countries. The level of employability, the salary, the notoriety of the programme and the level of student satisfaction were some of the criteria considered
- Master in Data Analytics: 9th
- Master in Accounting and Management Control: 17th
- Master in Marketing: 20th
- Master in Finance: 24th
- Master in Economics: 23rd
- Master in International Business: 29th
- Master in Sales Management: 8th
- Master in Environmental Economics and Management: 22nd
- Master in Health Care Economics and Management: 21st
- Master in Innovation Economics and Management: 41st
In June 2022 FEP’s Master in Finance was, for the first time, listed in the prestigious ranking "Masters in Finance 2022", of the Financial Times (FT), entering directly to the TOP 50.
The programme occupies the 49th position worldwide in this exclusive ranking for finance programmes, one of the most influential among economics and management schools worldwide, and stood out as the best programme in Portugal and the seventh best worldwide in terms of return on academic investment (value for money rank).
- Portugal: 5th
- World: 49th
See more information about Master in Finance
In 2021, FEP integrates for the first time the 100 best business schools worldwide in the prestigious Financial Times ranking. This ranking evaluates 17 indicators that are grouped into the following categories: alumni career progress, school diversity, international experience and research.
- Portugal: 4th
- World: 98th
The University of Porto is part, in 2022, of the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects, one of the most prestigious international rankings of Higher Education, prepared annually by the Shanghai Ranking Consultancy. The university was ranked among the 400 best universities in the world in the area of economics and management.
- Economics: 3rd
- Management: 4th
- Economics: 301-400th
- Management: 301-400th
FEP integrates 4 of its masters in the QS Business Masters Rankings 2023, in the areas of management, finance, business analytics and marketing. This ranking evaluates the masters according to indicators such as employability, the number of international students and Professors, or the positions held by former students.
- Master in Data Analytics (Business Analytics area): 1st
- Master in Finance (Finance area): 3rd
- Master in Management (Management area): 3rd
- Master in Marketing (Marketing area): 1st
- Master in Data Analytics (Business Analytics area): 95th
- Master in Finance (Finance area): 101-110th
- Master in Management (Management area): 85th
- Master in Marketing (Marketing area): 91st
The University of Porto is among the best universities in the world in 32 of 51 fields of study assessed in the 2022 edition of the QS World University Rankings by Subject. The University integrates the group of the 350 best in the areas of Economics and Management and the group of the 300 best in the area of finance and accounting. This ranking classifies institutions according to indicators such as academic reputation, reputation among employers and scientific production.
- Accounting & Finance: 3rd
- Business & Management Studies: 2-3rd
- Economics & Econometrics: 3rd
- Accounting & Finance: 251-300th
- Business & Management Studies: 301-350th
- Economics & Econometrics: 301-350th
See more information on QS World University Ranking by Subject
The University of Porto integrates the group of the 870 best universities in the world in the area of Economics and Management in THE Subject ranking 2022. Internationally recognised as a prestigious ranking, it takes into account five evaluation criteria: relations with industry, internationalisation, quality of teaching, volume and reputation of research and citations.
- Business and Economics: 8-10th
- Business and Economics: 601-800th
See more information on THE Subject | Times Higher Education