- Extended stay abroad with academic recognition;
- Exemption from tuition payment at the destination university (or payment of tuition by the programme in question) and possibility of receiving a mobility scholarship;
- A gratifying and enriching experience at both an academic and personal level;
- Contact with other methods of teaching and work;
- Refinement/learning of a foreign language;
- Professional valuation and CV enhancement;
- Personal growth and development of capacity for adaptation, flexibility, autonomy, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Greater employability in national and international markets.