U.Porto's subscription of Google for Education includes Google cloud storage and common collaborative tools, such as:
How to create a Google account
- Login to the Information System
- Go to your personal page and choose the "Google Account" option on the sidebar
- To be able to use the service, you must read and agree with the subscription terms
- You will be welcomed to the service and will start the creation process of your Google U.Porto account
- When the registration process is completed (it can take up to 24 hours), a confirmation email will be sent.
How to access Google services
- Go to the desired Google service (Gmail, Drive, etc)
- Log in using the format email@example.com;
- You will be sent to the institutional login page where you should log in using the format up9@[institution].up.pt and use the password of the Information System
- Use Google services as usual
- When you are done, close your browser window to log off
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number and "institution" represents your home institution (cdup, arq, fade, fba, fc, fcna, direito, fe, fep, ff, fmd, fpce, icbas, letras, med, reit, sas or sp).