FEP was created on 1953 and since 1974 has been located in the Asprela Campus of the University of Porto, in the north-eastern area of the city. More than a campus, Asprela is a true Innovation District which is home not only to other Schools of the University of Porto and of Polytechnic Institute of Porto, but also to private universities, a central teaching hospital, an institute of oncology and various research institutes, both foreign and domestic. It represents one of the largest density of talent, knowledge and innovation in Europe.
FEP occupies two buildings – the main building and the Postgraduate building in an area of approximately 45,000 m2, with classrooms, auditoriums and amphitheatres, library, several services, bars, reprography, etc. The main building, designed by architect Alfredo Viana de Lima, is a landmark in the history of Portuguese modern architecture and is classified as a monument of public interest.
Built in 2013, Porto Business School Campus, spanning over 10,000m2, embodies the commitment to a sustainable future.
Our campus features three artificial lakes that collect and treat rainwater for irrigation and bathroom use and low consumption
of air conditioning and smart lighting systems. Our building is recognized as the first building in the education to achieve a LEED
(Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Gold certification in Portugal. Porto Business School Campus is open 24/7 to students,
businesses and teachers, featuring 21 classroms, one auditorium, one amphitheatre, a library, a coffee shop a restaurant and 48 study rooms.