Symposium Breastfeeding: a priority for Infant Nutrition Esta formação não está ativa.
Open Training Course with a lenght of 4 hours, part of the 2nd Cycle in Pediatric Nutrition.
The general aims of the Course are:
- To understand the importance of breastfeeding in child nutrition;
- To realize the importance of breast milk in preterm newborns;
- To understand what human milk banks are and what they are for;
- To understand how human milk is processed;
- To understand the management process of human milk donors.