Coaching applied to nutritional sciences: uses, potentialities and controversies
- Develop the nutritionist's profile for the application of the coaching methodology in the scope of Nutrition Sciences;
Develop the structuring concepts of coaching processes;
- Identify the critical competencies, benefits, ethics and professionalism of the coaching process;
- Identify client profiles to whom coaching is applicable;
- Identify and apply the structuring concepts of coaching to Nutrition Sciences.
Duration: 54 hours total (36 hours of contact), in person.
- Acquisition of a critical perspective regarding the potentialities and controversies inherent to the application of coaching methods and concepts to Nutrition Sciences;
- Maximizing the personal and professional performance of the nutritionist's profile.