This service, known as Filesender, offers an area for sharing files temporarily via the Web. It is the ideal solution for large files that cannot be sent by email.
- Go to https://filesender.up.pt;
- You will be send to the institutional authentication page, where you should log in using the format up@[institution].up.pt and the password of the Information System.
- Add the file(s) using drag & drop.
- Insert the recipient’s email address and, if you wish, you can add a subject and a message.
- Click on the “Send” button.
For each file inserted, a link (URL) is generated. It can be sent automatically by email to an internal or external user at U.Porto.
Each time someone accesses a file, you will receive a notification in your email account.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number and "institution" represents your home institution (cdup, arq, fade, fba, fc, fcna, direito, fe, fep, ff, fmd, fpce, icbas, letras, med, reit, sas or sp).