In case of loss, theft or expiration of the U.Porto Student Card, you can request the issuance of a 2nd copy through the Information System.
To do this, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Suspending the current U.Porto Student Card
Suspend all services associated to your card.
You can suspend central services – for example, social action services (SASUP) – in your personal page of the U.Porto Student Card. Local services can be cancelled at the faculty/school/institute that manages the operations.
Step 2: Requesting a 2nd copy of the U.Porto Student Card
- Log in to the Information System
- Go to your personal page and choose the "U.Porto Student Card" option on the sidebar
- Click on the "Request new card" button
- Fill in the document named Photo-Form (Ficha-Foto) with the following elements:
- Mechanographic number (internal identification code of U.Porto)
- Name to be printed on the card
- Photo (we use the photo shown on the Information System)
- Select the reason why you needed to obtain a new copy.
Step 3: Collecting the U.Porto Student Card
The U.Porto Student Card will be available for collection 10 days after the completion of the necessary issuance procedures. Then, a notification will be sent via the Information System and by email, so that you can proceed to collecting your Card.
The collection points depend on your institution.
- Faculty of Architecture
- Administrative Services - Staff Section
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Administrative Services - Student Section
- Faculty of Sciences
- Academic Division
- Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science
- Logistics and Support Services
- Faculty of Sports
- Academic Division
- Faculty of Law
- IT Services
- Faculty of Economics
- Safety Guard - Entrance of the Main Building (Tel.: +351 225 571 100 | Ext.: 41 31)
- Faculty of Engineering
- InfoDesk - Building A, Floor 0, Main Entrance (Tel.: +351 225 081 400 | Mon. to fri. | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.)
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Academic Management Services
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Santander University Kiosk - FLUP (Mon. to Wed.: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Thu. and Fri.: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.)
- When the kiosk is closed, contact Santander's Information Desk in Campo Alegre (Rua do Campo Alegre, 147/160, 4150-177 Porto | +351 226 052 280 | Mon. to Fri. | 8.30 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Faculty of Medicine
- Academic Service
- Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Academic Management Unit - Pre-graduation
- Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences
- Academic Service - Students
- Abel Salazar Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Labor Relations Organizational Management Unit
- Social Intervention Services
- Management and Administration Service