Print from the cloud, without needing to instal printer drivers on your computer.
- FADEUP - Faculty of Sports
- FAUP - Faculty of Architecture
- FBAUP - Faculty of Fine Arts
- FCNAUP - Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science
- FEUP - Faculty of Engineering
- FMDUP - Faculty of Dental Medicine
- FPCEUP - Faculty of Psychology and Education Science
- REIT - Rectory
- FDUP - Faculty of Law
Printing via the Printing Service Website
Printing via WebPrint
- Go to https://webprint.up.pt
- 2. You will be sent to the institutional login page where you should log in using the format up@[institution].up.pt  and the password of the Information System.
- The WebPrint page is shown
- Select the print mode using the available icons:
- A4 or A3 size
- Printing in black or in colour
- Printing on 2 sides (duplex – front and back) or 1 side (only front)
- Upload the file (or files) that you wish to print in two ways:
- By clicking on the grey area to open the selection window
- By dragging the file (or files) to the grey area
- After the upload, the file icon will turn green if the upload was successful. If not, it will be marked with an "X" followed by a message explaining the error found.
- The file (or files) will be sent to the print queues and will be available in a printer that supports the size and colour options chosen.
- Changing the print mode will only affect the files uploaded afterwards.
How to view the status of the submitted work
You can check the status of the work submitted via WebPrint in the last 4 days.
The name of the job corresponds to the name of the file submitted followed by the submission date.
Job status and its meaning:
- Waiting - it is being processed so it can be sent later to the print queue
- Sent - it was placed in the print queue successfully and it is ready to be printed;
- Printed - it was already printed
- Error in document - there was an error while processing the document. Please check if the file is corrupted or has some sort of protection that restricts printing. You can also try converting the file to a PDF. If it was already in PDF format, try repeating the conversion.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number and "institution" represents your home institution (cdup, arq, fade, fba, fc, fcna, direito, fe, fep, fmd, fpce, letras, med, reit, sas or sp).
- Note that if you delete a document from the print queue shown in the printer it will not be available anymore, even if the status of the document is "sent". It will also be automatically deleted from the print queues if it exceeds the stipulated time (4 days).