Print from the cloud, without needing to instal printer drivers on your computer.
Use the Printing Service Website if you want to print in the following Constituent Bodies:
- FADEUP - Faculty of Sports
- FAUP - Faculty of Architecture
- FBAUP - Faculty of Fine Arts
- FCNAUP - Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science
- FCUP - Faculty of Sciences
- FDUP - Faculty of Law
- FEP - Faculty of Economics
- FEUP - Faculty of Engineering
- FMDUP - Faculty of Dental Medicine
- FMUP - Faculty of Medicine
- FPCEUP - Faculty of Psychology and Education Science
- REIT - Rectory
Printing via the Printing Service Website
- Go to https://print.up.pt
- Authenticate yourself by entering your user in the form firstname.lastname@example.org and the Information System password.
- Go to an equipment associated with the service to release the work.
- The application provides information on file formats which are supported, including Microsoft® Office® and PDF.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number.
- Note that if you delete a document from the print queue shown in the printer it will not be available anymore, even if the status of the document is "sent". It will also be automatically deleted from the print queues if it exceeds the stipulated time (4 days).