The printing system of U.Porto is called U.Porto's Unified Printing Service.
Printing, photocopying and scanning are available on a self-service basis. Only users who have loaded their printing quota to execute the job have access to this service.
The printing system platform is available in the following Constituent Bodies:
- FADEUP - Faculty of Sports
- FAUP - Faculty of Architecture
- FBAUP - Faculty of Fine Arts
- FCNAUP - Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences
- FCUP - Faculty of Sciences
- FDUP - Faculty of Law
- FEP - Faculty of Economics
- FEUP - Faculty of Engineering
- FMDUP - Faculty of Dental Medicine
- FMUP - Faculty of Medicine
- FPCEUP - Faculty of Psychology and Education Science
- REIT - Rectory
The printing service has its own website (https://print.up.pt) where the user can log in to view information.
There are two ways to print documents: the traditional way using print queues or via WebPrint.
- Website of the Printing Service
- Printing via WebPrint
- Printing from Personal Devices (Installing Mobility Print)
- Printing from Personal Devices with Linux Operating System (Installing Mobility Print)
- Printing from Institutional Equipment (Using PaperCut MF Client)
- Logging In to Printing Devices
- Printing (Release Jobs to Printing Devices