- Log in to the Information System.
- Go to your personal page.
- Choose the desired Course/Cycle of Studies.
- Choose the "Certificates" option on the sidebar.
- You will be able to see the certificates already requested and use the "New Request" option on the sidebar to request a new certificate.
- Depending on the context of the student page, course or cycle of studies, you will be able to see the types of certificates you can request.
- The information you are asked to provide depends on the certificate type.
- 6. When submitting the certificate request, you can pay the fee by following the "Current account" link. On the page that opens, you are able to generate the ATM reference.
If you chose to include a certificate in digital format, you will receive a notification in the Information System (indicated by an envelope on the upper right corner, next to your name) as soon as the process is completed.