- Log in to the Information System.
- Go to your personal page and click on the magnifying glass next to the name of the Course/Cycle of Studies.
- On the "Academic Path" tab, click on the code on the left side of the Course Unit name.
The main content describes how the Course Unit works.
- Type of assessment
- Assessment components
Complementary information can be accessed through the options on the sidebar. For example:
- Available documents
- List of enrolled students
- Fact sheets of previous academic years (other occurrences)
- Print fact sheet
- Statistics (approved, failed and not assessed)
- Summaries (also as attachments)
- Classes and class structure
- Exam dates
- Access to pedagogical survey data
Depending on each institution's configuration, you could have access to other options.