The Open Repository collects, preserves and publishes intellectual and scientific works of the academic community of U.Porto.
Where possible, it ensures free and unrestrained access to the full version of the documents.
The Thematic Repository stores, preserves and provides information resources produced at U.Porto in specific areas or for a particular public.
Most of the information can be accessed freely, except collections (like the ones designated by the generic title of ALFA collections) directed at higher education students with special educational needs and that require institutional authentication.
Support when using U.Porto Repositories
To ask for support when using the thematic repositories, contact the library in your Faculty, School or Institute. If you ask for support via email, please use your institutional email.
- Old Stock Library
- Faculty of Architecture Library
- Faculty of Fine Arts Library
- Faculty of Sciences Libray
- Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science Library
- Faculty of Sports Library
- Faculty of Law Library
- Faculty of Engineering Library
- Faculty of Economics Library
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities Libray
- Faculty of Medicine Library
- Faculty of Dental Medicine Library
- Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences Library
- Abel Salazar Institute of Biomedical Sciences / Faculty of Pharmacy Library
- Porto Business School Library
- Institute for Health Research and Innovation Library
- Marques da Silva Foundation Institute Library
- Abel Salazar House Museum Library