U.Porto provides an area where users can save content (text, images, etc.) so it can be accessed in the form of a website through the Internet.
Requesting a Web Host
- Go to https://alojamento.up.pt/subscricoes/subscrever.
- You will be sent to the institutional authentication page, where you should log in using the format up@[instituição].up.pt and the password of the Information System.
- The Web Hosting request form appears.
- Complete the form.
- Please read and agree with the Web hosting regulations to use the service.
- Click on the “Request Host” button.
Consult the Web Hosting Regulations (portuguese only).
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number and "institution" represents your home institution (cdup, arq, fade, fba, fc, fcna, direito, fe, fep, ff, fmd, fpce, icbas, letras, med, reit, sas or sp).