U.Porto's subscription to Microsoft® Office 365 gives you access to collaborative work tools like:
- Email account;
- Storage space;
- Word (word processor);
- PowerPoint (presentation creator);
- Excel (spreadsheet).
How to create a Microsoft® Office 365 account
- Log in to the Information System;
- Go to your personal page and choose the option “Microsoft® Office 365 Account” on the sidebar;
- To be able to use the service, you must read and agree with the subscription terms;
- You will be welcomed to the service and will start the creation process of your Microsoft® Office 365 account;
- When the registration process is completed (it can take up to 24 hours), a confirmation email will be sent.
How to access Microsoft® Office 365 services
- Go to Microsoft® Office 365 Portal;
- Log in using the format email@example.com;
- You will be sent to the institutional login page where you should log in using the format up@[institution].up.pt and the password of the Information System;
- Use Microsoft® Office 365 services as usual.
- When you are done, close your browser window to log off.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number.
- The numbers represent your student/mechanographic number and "institution" represents your home institution (cdup, arq, fade, fba, fc, fcna, direito, fe, fep, ff, fmd, fpce, icbas, letras, med, reit, sas or sp).