Through GAENEE's Unit of Production of Accessible Information, the following services are available:
- Conversion of information in printed text into digital form, review of conversion and insertion of accessibility elements (headings, tables, image descriptions and graphic elements in general, etc.)
- Conversion of digital text into digital Braille
- Adaptation of graphic elements for embossed printing
- Conversion of analog audio (cassettes, vinyl, etc) into digital format
- Conversion of text to voice (TTS files)
For more information, visit the page NAI's Areas of Intervention.