The University of Porto offers all students regularly enrolled in one of its Degree, Master or Doctoral courses, the opportunity to carry out part of their studies and/or internship in partner institutions, national or international, with the recognition of the work developed.
In this way, each student can enjoy academic or professional experiences, in mobility, exciting and unique, with memories that will last forever and that, for sure, will bring countless academic, personal and professional benefits, namely:
- Being able to enjoy an enriching experience on an academic and personal level;
- Contact with different teaching/learning and work methods;
- The full recognition of the studies/work done;
- Acquire/develop soft skills: adaptability, flexibility, resilience, autonomy, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Enhance their professional value and enrich their CV;
- Develop their personal and professional contact networks;
- Possibility of benefiting from a mobility grant;
- Possibility of perfecting or learning a foreign language.
Mobility can be carried out during the academic pathway, and by recent graduates (internship), under the scope of programmes, projects or partnerships in which UP is currently participating.