The documentation of the FDUP Documentation Services is freely accessible on the three floors of the FDUP Library. Entrance is from the 2nd Floor of the Faculty.
- Civil Law
- Civil Law;
- Various subjects;
- Periodical publications, disposed in alphabetic order of title.
- Periodical publications, disposed in alphabetic order of title;
- Master's and PhD’s thesis and other academic works.
- Reception desk and direct user support;
- Reference books.
- Subsidiary subjects of Law, Economics, Tax Law, Methodology and Philosophy of Law.
- International law and public law.
Room 3.14 and 3.17:
- Reserved area for technical services.
Room 3.13 (Gallery):
Area of special nucleus:
- Pedro Veiga;
- Montreal University.
- Criminal Law;
- Private work cabinets for teachers and researchers.
- Group work cabinet.
Catalogue and Resources
The FDUP Documentation Services have various electronic resources available to support teaching, study and research:
- Legislation, jurisprudence and juridical information
- Multidisciplinary databases
- Periodical publications online
- Theses and Dissertations
- Institutional Repositories
- Digital Libraries
- Repository of the University of Porto
- B-Comum - Collective Catalogue of the libraries of research and higher education institutions in Portugal
- U.Porto Search and Discovery Platform
- User support;
- On-site reading;
- Home loan;
- Reproduction/Scanning of documents;
- Online renewals/reservations.
Find out more about them here.
During Academic Terms
Monday to Friday – 9am to 8pm
Monday to Friday – 9am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 5:30pm
Remaining school break periods
Monday to Friday – 9am to 7pm
FDUP Documentation Services
Rua dos Bragas, 223
Phone: (+351) 222 041 653
E-mail: [email protected]