The TALOE Partnership announces a series of webinars entitled “Talks on E-assessment and Learning Outcomes” organised by one of the partners, University Computing Centre SRCE.
- 21 January 2015 | Content analysis and critical thinking – An Assessment Study
- 18 February 2015 | Assessment Strategy: Managing and Supporting Assessment Designers
- 22 April 2015 | Reflections on collaborative assessment: materiality, dialogue and group connoisseurship
- 20 May 2015 | A journey through the assessment and feedback landscape: from principles to effective practice
- 15 June 2015 | Composing assessment for the multimodal classroom
- 16 September 2015 | Mind the gap! Perceptual differences and learning
- 21 October 2015 | Be aware what you are asking for! Assessment criteria and analytics.
- 11 November 2015 | The TALOE web tool
All webinars will be recorded and these recordings will be available on the relevant pages.
Aims of the webinars:
- to put in focus the learning outcomes and assessment methods in e-learning;
- to help teachers and trainers decide on the e-assessment tools and processes;
- to enhance the quality of the education process and to improve student’s learning experience;
- to encourage the academic community to network, exchange experience and to cooperate.
Who should attend?
Educators, educational developers, staff in learning support and those with responsibility for the management and quality assurance of assessment.
Access to webinar room:
To login into webinar follow the address https://connect.srce.hr/taloe_webinars/
On the login page you can change your language to English by selecting flag icon in upper right corner:
To join the webinar select guest login:
And enter your name:
We advise you to test your audio settings in meeting room via menu Meeting > Audio Setup Wizard > follow Wizard instructions before the webinar begins.
You can also test your system and meeting connection at: https://connect.srce.hr/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 11.2+